Grand Haven Foot & Ankle
Grand Haven Foot & Ankle is the only locally owned, full-time podiatric care office in Grand Haven. Our patients tell us that we make them feel welcome and that our staff is the friendliest and most efficient of any doctor’s office they’ve visited. Our office is clean and comfortable, and we won’t make you wait long—we strive to start all appointments on time. We offer convenient appointments, emergency visits, and extensive insurance plan participation to meet your needs.
Core Values and Code of Conduct
At Grand Haven Foot & Ankle, we believe in the Golden Rule: Treat others the way we want to be treated. We treat every patient, coworker, colleague, and vendor with the same consideration, respect, and dignity we would our own family members. When you visit our office, you are our guest. Your comfort and convenience are our highest priority. To assure that each guest receives the same high-quality care at every visit, we are committed to these four core values and corresponding codes of conduct. If you feel that we have failed to live up to these values, kindly let us know. We will do everything within our power to correct our actions.
- We create an environment conducive to healing and supportive of the patient's right to comfort, privacy, serenity, and cleanliness.
- We hold our coworkers and colleagues in the highest esteem and make our facility a pleasant place to work.
- We communicate openly, share needed information with each other, and agree that all team members adhere to the same standards of conduct.
- Patient health and well-being is our No. 1 service priority.
- The manner in which we serve our patients should reflect our belief that work is more meaningful when ministering to others.
- We work together to be effective and efficient in the use of resources and to provide a safe environment.
- We either know the answer or we will find someone who does.
- We empower team members to make decisions that are in the best interest of those we serve.
- We expect excellence in our team members' performance and adherence to professional and organizational standards.
- We develop programs and processes to measure and continually improve quality in everything we do.
- We conduct our business ethically, with integrity, honesty, and confidentiality.
- We foster free exchange of diverse ideas, innovation, and teamwork.
- We are truthful with our patients and one another, even when the truth is difficult or unpleasant to hear.
- We acknowledge all local, state, and federal laws as well as insurance regulations and conduct our business in compliance with these laws and regulations.
- We commit to transparent and forthright practices that embody our personal and professional values.